Directions & Map
Coming from HONOLULU:
– From the Interstate H1 Freeway, go north on the Interstate H2 Freeway heading towards Wahiawa.
– Upon exiting the H2, enter Wilikina Drive fronting Schofield Barracks. Drive past the last Schofield gate (McNair Gate) on the left.
– At the stoplight fork, drive straight ahead to Kaukonahua Road (Note sign: Waialua/Mokuleia/Dillingham Air Field).
– Drive approximately 7 miles on the scenic, winding Kaukonahua Rd. with great caution.
– At the ALL-WAYS stop with the blinking red lights, proceed forward towards Farrington Highway to enter the town of Waialua. After passing thru the agriculture fields, note Otake Store and the gas station will be on your left.
– At the roundabout with Goodale Avenue, proceed left on the roundabout with a sign indicating Mokuleia, taking you under the old Cane Haul Road overpass. You will pass Waialua High and Intermediate School on the left.
– After passing the high school’s gym (with the mural) and the gated road on the left, you will reach Waialua United Church of Christ.
– Turn left into the parking lot of Waialua UCC immediately at 67-174 Farrington Highway, home of Waialua United Church of Christ.